Big Thanks to Dick Peterson and John "JB" Busey who sponsored lunch today. Chick-Fil-A was great, Chicken Nuggets, Tossed Salad and Chips.
Apparently there was a heated discussion as to “What part of the chicken makes the nuggets or where do they come from?”
Dick Peterson '52, John Busey Much Younger !!!
Joining Us: John Busey, Pat (Ingrasci) Nielsen, Joe Ingrasci, Fr Ron Crewe, Bob Broihier,
Rick Jones, Jack Kelley, Tom Konieczko, Joe Macareno, Terry Toll, Dan DeMatthew, Amy DeMatthew, Gary Schonert, Dan Bentz, Joe Woitach, Dick Heidenreich, Alia Onaczynski, Jeff Tarkowski, Kory Borek, Dave O'Brien, Roger DeMark, Dr Parisa Meymand, Dan Kovara, Frank D'Acquisto, John Ketarkus, George Oteman, Dan Peterson, George Gordon,
Tom Goebel, Chris Sosnay, Mark Mano, Dick Graceffa.
REMINDER: • EVERY FRIDAY through 3/31 | 5:00 - 7:00 | John Paul II Academy Gym
$12 Adult, $11 Seniors, $5 Childs plate or Infusino's cheese Pizza
Baked or Beer Battered Cod, French Fries, Coleslaw, Bread & Butter, Milk or Coffee and homemade dessert. Water, Soda & Beer available for purchase. 50/50 raffle.
Come join us for the fellowship also.
Bill Dombrowski '75
* Noted: Last week it was stated that Fr Crewe prefers a glass of Red Wine to a glass of beer, so John Ketarkus provided Father with a small bottle of Red Wine today! (John hopes Father will put in a good word for him at the “Pearly Gates”! It was agreed that it may take more than 1 bottle of Wine to help John at that point.
• Celebrating: Sue and Chris Gorman '77 enjoying St Patrick's Day in Naples, FL.
Paul Mares '76 at the PGA resort in Palm Beach Gardens (Florida).
• Special Guests:
Mark Mano joined the gang today - sorry no photo - Oops !!!
Smiley Dick Graceffa was also on hand. Dick will be the emcee for the Black & White Ball -
Saturday April 22nd - SCHS
Dick Graceffa '69 "Voice of HS Sports" in Racine county
• Cribbage: Table #1 Mark Mano, Dave O’Brien, Bob Letsch, and Frank D' Acquisto played a few games - but the outcome was not reported - Ya Think, Frank was on the losing team ???
• Angels Connecting/ in the News............
Kamari McGee Angel/Badger dives for loose ball in NIT Tourney
Assistant Badger Coach and former SCHS/Badger player Sharif Chambliss celebrates a Badger victory Saturday in the NIT Tourney
Don't forget Tyrese Hunter -- the former Angel starts for Texas in the NCAA Tourney
Bill Rivers '73 owner of Wells Brothers
• Racine News...........
• Prayers for the families of departed Angels and Friends......
• Prayers for Alumni & Friends dealing with Health issues:
Dave Bulik '71 dealing with A-Fib condition.
Mark Pawzun '75 dealing with teeth alignment problems - fitted for braces.
Janet Grant '60 - dealing with Medical issues.
Barb (Bohn) Jarapko '60 dealing with health issues.
Jim May has an ankle issue and is using a cane. The May family is gathering in Fort Myers to see Ben May '00 umpire in the Grapefruit League.
Rick Cramer '60 had a stroke and dealing with serious health issues.
Al Mollerskov rehabbing from Knee Replacement Surgery - getting ready for retirement golf and periodic trips to Potawatomi.
Don Heck '63 diagnosed with NOH (neurogenic orthostatic hypotension). After 3 or 4 minutes of standing, he gets very weak and light header. This disease is not curable but you can learn to adjust your life and work around the issues.
Don Heck in addition to his above health issues - visiting family in Florida - now has Covid and is in the hospital with pneumonia.
Tommy Pulda '72 rehabbing Heart Surgery after valve replacement surgery.
Mary Woitach '59 dealing with chronic knee issues & fell recently at home. - Rumor -Not true about Joe pushing her aside to get to the refrigerator.
Marie Welsh fell on the ice recently and is using a cane - nothing broken.
Dave O'Brien '58 recovering from eye surgery.
Joe Ingrasci '64 dealing with tremors, the result of his service in Vietnam.
Larry Benjamin '61 rehabbing from Knee Replacement Surgery in Scottsdale AZ.
Cathy Poulsen recently slipped on the ice - nothing broken, says everything is OK.
Both Bobby & Bob sick with the Flu.
Jim Ruetz rehabbing from Knee Replacement Surgery.
Dick Peterson had hip replacement surgery due to a recent fall on the ice. All went well, he will now go to rehab.
• Special Prayers for Chris & Sue Gorman's grandson Eli rehabbing from Brain Surgery - making progress
• Others Needing Prayers:
Ron Bentz, Bob Letsch, Jack Kelley, Bob Garrity, Gary Schonert, Kathy (Hackl) Wirtz,
Jim Poulsen, Dick Peterson, Mickey Postorino, Dave O"Brien, Helen (Willems) Miller,
Mike O'Brien, Mickey Postorino, Dick Albregts' wife, Rudy Weibel's wife, Tom Krug’s wife,
Del Alton's wife, Bill Halberstadt's wife, Dan Peterson's wife, Pat (Peters) Obernberger
• Easter - Sunday April 9th
* Black & White Ball - Saturday April 22nd - SCHS
• Brenda White's Last Day - Friday June 30th - Happy Retirement !!!
• Eleven-Player All-Star Game - Saturday July 15th, 12:00 Noon
Coach Dan Miller was chosen to be the head coach for the WFCA All-Star Game. https://www.wissports.net/news_article/show/1249639
• Schonerts' Annual Picnic - Monday August 14th
Mar 20th - Mar 25th
Be Safe - Be Healthy - Be Positive